BattingCricketstar.net provides you with data at your fingertips by storing commonly referenced pieces of player information including personal details and stats. Cricketstar.net provides many reports to analyze the battings statistics of players. Quickly access basic stats information including, avgs, how out analysis, partnerships etc.
BowlingComprehensive, easy reporting with both standard and ad hoc report capabilities, Standard Reports to analyze key stats metrics. CS Explorer ad hoc reports to display data on any chosen dimension (e.g., player demographics) Access player history, allowing seamless continuity to the player. Cricketstar.net provides many reports to analyze the bowling statistics of players. Quickly access basic stats information including, avgs, wickets, wides, no balls etc.
AdminstrationCricketstar.net reporting engine ensures administrators have instant access to their data. The system has many reports to help league adminstrators analyze data in many different ways. It helps minimize the time spent on low-level administrative tasks, allowing adminstrators to focus instead on managing their league and proactively working with their stakeholders.
Sample Reports & Entry Screens
Cricketstar.Net is the long awaited booster to our sports, it’s the steroid of cricket, Leroy Grey, Statistician of Toronto and District Cricket Association 2004..
Cricketstar’s robust reporting capabilities help administrators analyze and understand league and tournament data.
Over 50 standard statistical reports are available to administrators, including player lists, batting averages, bowling averages, dismissal analysis. Create custom reports to analyze the data most important to your unique league, or use cross-tournament reports to analyze metrics over time. All reports are presentation ready with colorful charts and graphs.
- • Access stats and tournament data in real-time
- • Run standard reports with one click
- • View over 50 standard reports
- • Create unlimited custom reports, filtering by contact data, event date, classifications or other criteria
- • Measure data and metrics across all events with cross-tournament reports
- • Ascertain trends with your league (e.g., what is effecting your players registration: time of day, location, topic, venue or other factors?)
- • Aggregate data across categories that you define-region, department, type of Tournament, etc.
- • Analyze post-Tournament questionnaires to improve your future events
- • Run player reports that show each player entire history across all tournaments
- • Export reports in six formats: Excel, PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF, and Web Archive
- • Sort and filter to customize reports in real time